incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: PMC report for October 2011
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:50:15 GMT
I'll provide a "PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board" update on ooo-dev tonight
and then reflect that state on the PMC report for October 2011.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 17:25
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: PMC report for October 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@openoffice.org> wrote:
> Added some items for the October report for OOo. Feel free to chip in.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2011?action=diff&rev2=11&rev1=10

I've made some additions and moved things around to bring it more in
line with our earlier reports.  There are some things that we have
been reporting each time, like number of committers and PPMC members.
It would be good if Dennis could review that information.  I saw we
had 75 committers currently, up from 72 last month.  But I am not
aware of what our PPMC count is now.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2011

-Rob