incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] OpenOffice Meetup at ApacheCon?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 22:03:48 GMT
I don't have budget for ApacheCon, but I can probably do a day trip from Seattle.  It would
be fun if there are enough of us in the same part of the venue at the same time.  There is
a morning train that returns the same evening.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Harbison [mailto:dpharbison@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 14:32
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] OpenOffice Meetup at ApacheCon?

What is the level of interest to hold an OpenOffice Meetup at ApacheCon? It
will likely attract interest and participation from other Apache members not
yet familiar with the project. For those that are, it creates the
opportunity to meet F2F, and set to work on agreed topics.

The Meetups are open to all, with no registration fees incurred. Here's the
post on them: http://na11.apachecon.com/pages/meetups

There's still time to put this together, and I am willing to volunteer to
program manage the effort if there is sufficient interest.

/don