incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: 2011-10-12 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 00:48:10 GMT
No problem.  It was expect to happen by now.  I've been lazy about it while
tending to other things.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Curcuru [mailto:asf@shanecurcuru.org]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 17:24
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: 2011-10-12 PPMC Status: Bringing Initial Committers On-Board

It's now been 4 months.  I'd suggest that it's time to remove initial
committer names of those folks who have never really participated in the
project, and/or who haven't signed an iCLA.

They're always welcome to show up later, show merit like everyone else
who has been working hard on the project, and get voted in as a
committer normally.  Merit should be defined by actual work done on the
Apache OpenOffice podling.

Just sayin'.

- Shane