incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Disposition of *.services.oo.o
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:03:37 GMT
TJ

It seems you (and perhaps others) have already been using
ooo-wiki.apache.org

http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/w/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&days=30

well, these and any other changes will be lost when I import the existing
database over.

I don't remember anyone declaring the ooo-wiki or ooo-forums open and they
are not.

Hopefully, after next week, they will be.

Gav...