incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Staging OOo Site: Bugs and Improvements
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:33:18 GMT
I meant when Dave is done.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 15:32
To: 'ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Staging OOo Site: Bugs and Improvements

I was talking about the CWiki commit messages that go to ooo-commits@ i.a.o.  I don't see
how I have anything to say about how those are formatted.

On my CWiki user preferences, I have to receive direct reports from pages I am watching and
also set them for HTML.  I might consider that, though my mail client is set so it won't display
in HTML until I tell it to do so on an individual message basis.

I might consider that in the future.  Right now I will wait for you to say you are done and
the site is ready for QA at the visible-surface level.

 - Dennis