incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Draft mailing list notification post
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:36:32 GMT
+1

Good eye!

[For me, the first problem is to get it all written down.  Then the problem is to figure out
how to make it the most useful to the reader, ideally by having the biggest questions answered
first.  For everything but the first part (and sometimes that too), it is useful to have someone
else's eye on the material.]

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2wave@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:46
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org

I wonder if this is too technically detailed.

Since the recipient is a ML user that impact should be noted near the top.

The information about what the ASF / podling process is all about should be at the end.

Information here to go to find out about AOOo release plans would be helpful. A wiki page
with updates.

A link to the ooo blog.