incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: PMC report for October 2011
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:59:43 GMT
Just to be clear.  I did not touch the report.  I am sticking to my promise about that (except
for those stats I am the curator for).

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:41
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: PMC report for October 2011

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I have posted the "PPMC Status ..." and updated the October 2011 PMC Report.
>
> In the report there is the following accomplishment:
> "New membership awareness, discussion on how to make members aware of their candidacy
for IPMC."

> I don't recall any discussion about the IPMC.  Is PPMC intended?

Good catch.  Your correction sounds right.  Or could make it clearer
by saying, "Discussion of criteria for bringing on new committers and
PPMC members, and whether or not there should be a separate criteria
for each role, as well as how these decisions should be communicated
to the project".

-Rob

tonight and then reflect that state on the PMC report for October 2011.