incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL]Apache OpenOffice.org Meetup @ApacheCon
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:59:28 GMT
Thanks, Shane.  I was planning a day trip specifically for the meetup, but I
can't do that for an evening meeting.  That is the kind of information I
needed.

Still, the meetup invitation is on the Apache announcement and there is no
information to be found using the link given at the bottom of the news post.

(I see the wiki, I am one of the 5 -- about to be 4 -- who responded as
attending.  I don't think folks directed to the main site will find the wiki.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Curcuru [mailto:asf@shanecurcuru.org]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 09:32
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL]Apache OpenOffice.org Meetup @ApacheCon

Specific times/locations for individual meetups are scheduled by the
conference organizers, often closer to the actual event itself.  It will
be Tues, Wed, or Thu night starting at 8pm, at the main ApacheCon show area.

You can see the planning process for meetups happening here:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa11

(That's a wiki not requiring an iCLA but that does require a login)

- Shane