incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL]Apache Meetup @ApacheCon
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:24:15 GMT
Hi Don,

The Apache News item on,

invites people come to the meetup at ApacheCon.  However, the meetup page,
<> on the main conference web is empty.

Is there further information on date and time?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Harbison []
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 11:52
Subject: [PROPOSAL]Apache Meetup @ApacheCon

Hi Everyone,

Following up to my earlier note[1] to discuss and gauge interest in a meetup
for the project at ApacheCon.

If you will be attending, and wish to participate, what topics do your
propose we cover? I picked off the usual suspects; e.g. overview, dev, fora,
qa, doc, and marketing, for the wiki entry. Those were just placeholders.
Please help me shape this, and get the ball, snow-balling, (apologies to
those in the tropics).

Also, as Shane has pointed out, please hop over to the conference wiki[2],
and plunk down your 'number' that you will attend. Right now, it's me as the
one and only. I did hear that Dave Fisher and Ross Gardler are 'in', so that
number should jump to a whopping '3' soon. Let's pile on.

View raw message