incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Staging OOo Site: Bugs and Improvements
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 04:37:08 GMT
The stuff you are doing is too arcane for me and not where I notice problems.  I notice things
in the content itself at the staging site (ooo-site.apache.org).  I might be able to learn
to edit the ooo/ooo-site pages, but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Not sure which works better, bugzilla for some, wiki for others.  Just not sure.  Is there
a bugzilla "project" for these.  www?

 - Dennis

PS: Examples - the sort of thing I am noticing

 1. I had a lengthy back-and-forth with Larry Rosen on Terms of Use and have guidance that
I think will work with regard to wiki, forum, and site pages.  (Not the same for all of them.)
 Also about Trademarks.  (What you have at the bottom of the main pages is close, others need
more care.  May be a few variations to use.)

 2. A Q about the bottom-of-page use of the feather and mention of "the Apache CMS."

 3. Bug on the left of this page: <http://ooo-site.apache.org/es/> above the blue bar.

 4. This page, for Downloads, linked from the ES home page, has a PayPal button and solicits
$25 donations for downloads: < http://ooo-site.apache.org/es/programa/index.html>.
The solicitations are for the "oooES" PayPal account.

This is the kind of QA I am able to provide.  Just need to know where to put it in a systematic
place.