incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Publishing the PPMC Roster
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 00:29:11 GMT
I notice that it is possible to know who are the PMC members of a top-level
project (although it takes some work).

I have not found any visible place where Incubator PPMC rosters can be found
automatically.

I think it would be a good idea to have such a roster visible to the public
and, especially, this list.

That way, you would know who has taken on a commitment to participate in the
governance of the Apache OOo Podling.

Also, in the case of a ballot carried out on this ooo-dev list, it is a formal
way to confirm whose votes are binding.

I propose to begin a lazy consensus that continues for 5 days ending midnight
Friday, 2011-10-14T24:00Z.

Unless there is some Apache policy that prohibits this action, and no serious
objection, I will go ahead and arrange for the PPMC roster to be published on
an appropriate incubator page.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid