incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives: September 2011

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Daniel Shahaf Re: Administrative controls / management of the mailing lists Thu, 01 Sep, 22:55
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Thu, 01 Sep, 23:01
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Thu, 01 Sep, 23:01
TJ Frazier Re: Apache OpenOffice.org Developer Education: Building on Linux Thu, 01 Sep, 23:01
Alexandro Colorado Re: Apache OpenOffice.org Developer Education: Building on Linux Thu, 01 Sep, 23:04
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Thu, 01 Sep, 23:12
Rob Weir Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Thu, 01 Sep, 23:19
Shane Curcuru Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Thu, 01 Sep, 23:46
Norbert Thiebaud Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 01:38
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 01:57
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 02:18
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 02:35
Matt Richards Re: Apache OpenOffice.org Developer Education: Building on Linux Fri, 02 Sep, 02:49
Norbert Thiebaud Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 02:55
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 03:07
Joe Schaefer Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 03:11
Jean Weber Re: draft blog post on the Linux build education event Fri, 02 Sep, 03:18
Joe Schaefer Re: draft blog post on the Linux build education event Fri, 02 Sep, 03:24
Jean Weber Re: draft blog post on the Linux build education event Fri, 02 Sep, 03:53
Joe Schaefer Re: draft blog post on the Linux build education event Fri, 02 Sep, 03:56
Manfred A. Reiter Re: draft blog post on the Linux build education event Fri, 02 Sep, 05:20
Terry Ellison Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 05:39
Reizinger Zoltán Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 06:16
Kazunari Hirano Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 07:34
eric b Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 07:58
Kazunari Hirano Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 08:10
Jean Weber Re: What could Doc be? Fri, 02 Sep, 08:45
Jean Weber Fwd: If we had the resources, what could/would/should we do? Fri, 02 Sep, 08:47
Terry Ellison I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 08:56
Marcus (OOo) Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 09:07
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 09:28
Kazunari Hirano Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 10:15
Daniel Shahaf Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 11:05
Robert Burrell Donkin Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 11:14
Rob Weir Re: draft blog post on the Linux build education event Fri, 02 Sep, 11:30
Jean Weber Re: draft blog post on the Linux build education event Fri, 02 Sep, 11:36
Rob Weir Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 11:55
Daniel Shahaf migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 11:56
Rob Weir Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 12:01
Rob Weir Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 12:14
Marcus (OOo) Re: Set up of ooo-ja-general@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 12:17
Daniel Shahaf Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 12:24
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 12:27
ooofo...@free.fr [Discuss] Lost in translation Fri, 02 Sep, 12:44
Rob Weir Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 12:45
Rob Weir Re: [Discuss] Lost in translation Fri, 02 Sep, 12:59
ooofo...@free.fr Re: [Discuss] Lost in translation Fri, 02 Sep, 13:17
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 13:37
Terry Ellison Re: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 13:42
Shane Curcuru Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 14:23
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 14:29
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 14:44
Rob Weir Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 14:46
Rob Weir Re: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 14:48
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 14:55
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 14:58
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 15:00
Rob Weir Re: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 15:03
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 15:03
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 15:12
Daniel Shahaf Re: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 15:20
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 15:24
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 15:25
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 15:27
Daniel Shahaf Re: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 15:37
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 15:55
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 15:55
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 16:07
the mad doctor kaeding Re: change UI font size Fri, 02 Sep, 16:51
Rob Weir [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users@incubator.apache.org Fri, 02 Sep, 17:03
Larry Gusaas Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 17:22
Rob Weir Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 17:30
Donald Whytock Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 17:45
Larry Gusaas Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 17:47
Donald Whytock Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 18:00
Rob Weir Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Fri, 02 Sep, 18:03
Rob Weir Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 18:08
Dave Fisher Re: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 18:10
Rob Weir Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 18:16
Larry Gusaas Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 18:23
Rob Weir Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 18:28
Fred Juan DIAZ Re : change UI font size Fri, 02 Sep, 18:32
Simon Phipps [Lists] Moderation policy for ooo-users Fri, 02 Sep, 18:45
Larry Gusaas Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 18:47
Larry Gusaas Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 19:00
Tony Stevenson Re: [Lists] Moderation policy for ooo-users Fri, 02 Sep, 19:07
Tony Stevenson Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 19:14
Rob Weir Re: [Lists] Moderation policy for ooo-users Fri, 02 Sep, 19:40
Rob Weir Re: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus on to recommend that the trademark permission be granted to BHV publishing GmbH Fri, 02 Sep, 20:00
Kay Schenk Re: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live Fri, 02 Sep, 20:28
Kay Schenk [WWW] native lang sites moved to my apache area Fri, 02 Sep, 20:37
Ariel Constenla-Haile Re: [code] build on Linux 64 bits (Fedora 15) Fri, 02 Sep, 20:43
Rob Weir Re: Request for permission to use the OOo Trademark (was: Teams and Leads) Fri, 02 Sep, 20:48
Larry Gusaas Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org Fri, 02 Sep, 21:46
Dennis E. Hamilton [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists Fri, 02 Sep, 23:35
Rob Weir Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists Fri, 02 Sep, 23:44
Jean Weber Re: What could Doc be? Sat, 03 Sep, 00:19
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists Sat, 03 Sep, 00:44
Rob Weir Re: What could Doc be? Sat, 03 Sep, 01:08
Rob Weir Fwd: [users] Re: Languages Sat, 03 Sep, 02:05
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2012178
Oct 20121627
Sep 20121379