incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives: September 2011

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Chao Huang Re: Build AOOo on Mac OS X 10.7 Tue, 27 Sep, 17:03
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 09:28
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 12:27
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 13:37
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Sun, 04 Sep, 14:59
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Sun, 04 Sep, 15:06
Christian Grobmeier Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Sun, 04 Sep, 16:47
Christian Grobmeier Re: Role of ASF board (was Re: [Discuss] Lost in translation) Mon, 05 Sep, 12:00
Christian Grobmeier Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Mon, 05 Sep, 14:55
Christian Grobmeier [forum] role matching Mon, 05 Sep, 16:03
Christian Grobmeier Who else can do it? (was: Fwd: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project) Tue, 06 Sep, 09:45
Christian Grobmeier Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Tue, 06 Sep, 09:55
Christian Grobmeier Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Tue, 06 Sep, 09:58
Christian Grobmeier [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 10:03
Christian Grobmeier Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 10:54
Christian Grobmeier Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 12:36
Christian Grobmeier Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 12:56
Christian Grobmeier Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 13:31
Christian Grobmeier Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 16:56
Christian Grobmeier Proposal: Forum integration Tue, 06 Sep, 17:23
Christian Grobmeier Re: Proposal: Forum integration Tue, 06 Sep, 18:18
Christian Grobmeier Re: [PROPOSAL] Support forums Wed, 07 Sep, 08:59
Christian Grobmeier Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Thu, 08 Sep, 07:41
Christian Grobmeier Re: [OT] What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Thu, 08 Sep, 07:51
Christian Grobmeier Re: [MENTORS] Need Review/Sign-Off of PMC/Board Report Thu, 15 Sep, 15:41
Christian Grobmeier [OT] ASF confusion? Near to Munich/Augsburg? Tue, 20 Sep, 13:34
Christian Grobmeier Re: Updating the status page Sat, 24 Sep, 21:20
Christian Grobmeier Re: Forums not reachable Wed, 28 Sep, 15:29
Christian Grobmeier Re: Forums not reachable Thu, 29 Sep, 08:00
Christian Grobmeier Re: Forums not reachable Thu, 29 Sep, 09:27
Christian Grobmeier Re: Forums not reachable Thu, 29 Sep, 15:32
Christian Grobmeier Re: Forums not reachable Thu, 29 Sep, 17:28
Christian Grobmeier Re: How do we want to announce new Committers/PPMC members Thu, 29 Sep, 18:24
Christian Grobmeier Re: How do we want to announce new Committers/PPMC members Thu, 29 Sep, 18:26
Christian Grobmeier Re: How do we want to announce new Committers/PPMC members Thu, 29 Sep, 19:55
Christoph Noack Re: Introduction and start working Tue, 20 Sep, 21:05
Christophe Strobbe Re: Iaccessible2 in OOo Thu, 29 Sep, 10:52
Dale Erwin Re: Fwd: [users] Re: Languages Sat, 03 Sep, 22:02
Damjan Jovanovic Re: How to do with glibc-2.1.3 in AOOo? Wed, 14 Sep, 13:53
Danese Cooper Re: Request dev help: Info for required crypto export declaration Thu, 01 Sep, 15:51
Danese Cooper Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Thu, 08 Sep, 10:59
Danese Cooper Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Thu, 08 Sep, 13:24
Danese Cooper Re: Targeted Donations? Mon, 12 Sep, 17:18
Daniel Shahaf Re: [ooo-user] was RE: users@openoffice.org [Was: Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org] Thu, 01 Sep, 18:43
Daniel Shahaf Re: Administrative controls / management of the mailing lists Thu, 01 Sep, 22:45
Daniel Shahaf Re: Administrative controls / management of the mailing lists Thu, 01 Sep, 22:55
Daniel Shahaf Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 11:05
Daniel Shahaf migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 11:56
Daniel Shahaf Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 12:24
Daniel Shahaf Re: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 15:20
Daniel Shahaf Re: Apache Way community moderation rationale Fri, 02 Sep, 15:37
Daniel Shahaf Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 17:15
Daniel Shahaf Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Mon, 05 Sep, 12:28
Daniel Shahaf threading Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Mon, 05 Sep, 12:33
Daniel Shahaf Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Mon, 05 Sep, 12:42
Daniel Shahaf Re: threading Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Mon, 05 Sep, 14:59
Daniel Shahaf Re: threading Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Mon, 05 Sep, 17:42
Daniel Shahaf Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Tue, 06 Sep, 13:25
Daniel Shahaf Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 13:42
Daniel Shahaf Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Wed, 07 Sep, 18:44
Daniel Shahaf Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Wed, 07 Sep, 23:06
Daniel Shahaf Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Thu, 08 Sep, 02:51
Daniel Shahaf Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Thu, 08 Sep, 14:05
Daniel Shahaf Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Thu, 08 Sep, 18:09
Daniel Shahaf Re: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus on to recommend that the trademark permission be granted to TLM Ltd Mon, 12 Sep, 10:24
Daniel Shahaf Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org) Tue, 13 Sep, 23:11
Daniel Shahaf Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org) Wed, 14 Sep, 01:12
Daniel Shahaf Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org) Wed, 14 Sep, 15:35
Daniel Shahaf Re: How to do with glibc-2.1.3 in AOOo? Thu, 15 Sep, 21:33
Daniel Shahaf Re: How to do with glibc-2.1.3 in AOOo? Thu, 15 Sep, 21:35
Daniel Shahaf Re: "LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice.org one year later" Thu, 22 Sep, 16:40
Daniel Shahaf Re: "LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice.org one year later" Thu, 22 Sep, 21:05
Dave Barton Who Removed My OpenOffice.org Email Address? Mon, 05 Sep, 07:47
Dave Barton Re: Who Removed My OpenOffice.org Email Address? Mon, 05 Sep, 08:53
Dave Barton Re: Who Removed My OpenOffice.org Email Address? Mon, 05 Sep, 09:46
Dave Fisher Re: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 18:10
Dave Fisher Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 21:13
Dave Fisher Re: [PROPOSAL] turn off mail address mangling at Gmane Mon, 05 Sep, 17:36
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?) Tue, 06 Sep, 00:53
Dave Fisher Re: Status of existing OOo user guides Tue, 06 Sep, 01:34
Dave Fisher Re: [discuss][www][wiki] Native-lang sites was Web, WIki, and Participation Tue, 06 Sep, 02:15
Dave Fisher Re: [WWW] OOo accepted projects websites have been backed up (svn checkout) to my Apache area Tue, 06 Sep, 02:32
Dave Fisher Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Tue, 06 Sep, 03:49
Dave Fisher Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Tue, 06 Sep, 16:01
Dave Fisher Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Tue, 06 Sep, 17:05
Dave Fisher Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums Tue, 06 Sep, 17:17
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?) Tue, 06 Sep, 17:28
Dave Fisher Symbols and Logo Artwork [Was Re: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus ...] Tue, 06 Sep, 17:33
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists Tue, 06 Sep, 17:59
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?) Tue, 06 Sep, 18:19
Dave Fisher Re: Proposal: Forum integration Tue, 06 Sep, 18:24
Dave Fisher Re: Proposal: Forum integration Tue, 06 Sep, 18:34
Dave Fisher Re: Proposal: Forum integration Tue, 06 Sep, 18:56
Dave Fisher Re: Proposal: Forum integration Tue, 06 Sep, 21:34
Dave Fisher Re: Status of existing OOo user guides Tue, 06 Sep, 21:45
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Tue, 06 Sep, 22:29
Dave Fisher Re: Observations and a suggestion on posts and timezones Tue, 06 Sep, 23:04
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?) Wed, 07 Sep, 00:44
Dave Fisher Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Wed, 07 Sep, 01:10
Dave Fisher Re: Planet OpenOffice? Wed, 07 Sep, 15:53
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2012178
Oct 20121627
Sep 20121379
Aug 20121724
Jul 20121680
Jun 20122081
May 20122640
Apr 20121579
Mar 20121993
Feb 20121209
Jan 20121268
Dec 20111417
Nov 20111749
Oct 20111672
Sep 20111928
Aug 20111901
Jul 20111267
Jun 20111439