incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives: September 2011

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Shane Curcuru Re: Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus on to recommend that the trademark permission be granted to BHV publishing GmbH Wed, 07 Sep, 15:03
Shane Curcuru Re: [OT] What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Wed, 07 Sep, 23:20
Shane Curcuru Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Thu, 08 Sep, 10:36
Shane Curcuru Re: Bug reporting, handling rules Thu, 08 Sep, 13:13
Shane Curcuru [PROPOSAL] Move forum & support discussions to ooo-users@ Thu, 08 Sep, 14:18
Shane Curcuru Re: A systematic approach to IP review? Tue, 20 Sep, 12:34
Shane Curcuru Re: "LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice.org one year later" Sat, 24 Sep, 01:44
Shane Curcuru Press requests (was: "LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice.org one year later") Sat, 24 Sep, 01:55
Shane Curcuru Re: Press requests Tue, 27 Sep, 15:01
Shane Curcuru Re: [EXT][DISCUSS] Including Groovy as a scripting language Tue, 27 Sep, 15:09
Shane Curcuru Re: Editorial Calendar for the project Blog Wed, 28 Sep, 17:19
Shao Zhi Zhao Is there any rules to use third party library/software in AOOo? Wed, 14 Sep, 03:07
Shao Zhi Zhao How to do with glibc-2.1.3 in AOOo? Wed, 14 Sep, 08:56
Shao Zhi Zhao Re: How to do with glibc-2.1.3 in AOOo? Wed, 14 Sep, 09:17
Shao Zhi Zhao how to do with such ext modules in AOOo? Thu, 15 Sep, 06:01
Shao Zhi Zhao why are there huge disparities for Ext modules at 2 pages Fri, 16 Sep, 06:06
Shao Zhi Zhao Re: why are there huge disparities for Ext modules at 2 pages Fri, 16 Sep, 06:15
Shao Zhi Zhao how to deal with the license in AOOo migration? Fri, 16 Sep, 06:32
Shao Zhi Zhao a LGPL v3 report tool Wed, 21 Sep, 03:13
Shao Zhi Zhao a question for #i117804# differentiate between ENABLE_CAIRO and ENABLE_CAIRO_CANVA Thu, 22 Sep, 08:35
Shao Zhi Zhao Re: handling of ext_sources - Juergen's suggestion [was: Re: A systematic approach to IP review?] Thu, 22 Sep, 13:40
Shao Zhi Zhao Re: Starting a conversation on AOOo 4.0 Thu, 22 Sep, 23:18
Shao Zhi Zhao Re: [legal] How to clarify, if usage of Boost C++ source libraries is allowed Wed, 28 Sep, 02:13
Shao Zhi Zhao why can't I access this address : http://tools.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/ Wed, 28 Sep, 06:32
Simon Phipps [Lists] Moderation policy for ooo-users Fri, 02 Sep, 18:45
Simon Phipps Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 15:14
Simon Phipps Re: Re : [Discuss] Lost in translation Sun, 04 Sep, 15:58
Simon Phipps Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 16:22
Simon Phipps Re: Re : [Discuss] Lost in translation Mon, 05 Sep, 11:05
Simon Phipps [PROPOSAL] Support forums Tue, 06 Sep, 23:07
Simon Phipps Re: [PROPOSAL] Support forums Tue, 06 Sep, 23:36
Simon Phipps Re:Planet OpenOffice? Wed, 07 Sep, 15:14
Simon Phipps Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Thu, 08 Sep, 00:13
Simon Phipps Re: Concerns about all PDL website material Thu, 08 Sep, 00:27
Simon Phipps Re: Umbrella projects Mon, 12 Sep, 11:34
Simon Phipps Re: Umbrella projects Mon, 12 Sep, 12:31
Simon Phipps Re: Umbrella projects Mon, 12 Sep, 13:58
Simon Phipps Re: Diploma thesis: a survey about OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice Tue, 27 Sep, 15:58
Simon Phipps Re: Not new but under a new hat Wed, 28 Sep, 13:13
Simon Phipps Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC Fri, 30 Sep, 14:52
Simon Phipps Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC Fri, 30 Sep, 15:01
Simon Phipps Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC Fri, 30 Sep, 15:15
Simon Phipps Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC Fri, 30 Sep, 15:50
Simon Phipps Re: Top posting is bad Fri, 30 Sep, 17:16
Simon Phipps Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC Fri, 30 Sep, 17:29
Simon Phipps Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC Fri, 30 Sep, 18:04
Simon Phipps Re: [DISCUSS] Having New Committers also be on the PPMC Fri, 30 Sep, 18:31
Steve Lee Re: Iaccessible2 in OOo Wed, 28 Sep, 08:25
TJ Frazier Re: Apache OpenOffice.org Developer Education: Building on Linux Thu, 01 Sep, 23:01
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists Sat, 03 Sep, 00:44
TJ Frazier Re: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live Sat, 03 Sep, 10:01
TJ Frazier Re: Introduction Sun, 04 Sep, 11:24
TJ Frazier Re: Introduction Sun, 04 Sep, 13:07
TJ Frazier Re: Please add postgresql-sdbc to Oracle source code grant to Apache Software Foundation Mon, 05 Sep, 13:35
TJ Frazier Re: Status of existing OOo user guides Tue, 06 Sep, 03:28
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Announcing Apache ooo Bugzilla on OpenOffice.org Lists Tue, 06 Sep, 20:16
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?) Tue, 06 Sep, 21:30
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS][wiki] Migration (was Re: Who Wants to build OpenOffice?) Tue, 06 Sep, 23:05
TJ Frazier Re: Concerns about all PDL website material Thu, 08 Sep, 01:00
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Thu, 08 Sep, 22:11
TJ Frazier Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sat, 10 Sep, 11:34
TJ Frazier Re: svn commit: r1167563 - /incubator/ooo/trunk/main/vcl/Library_vcl.mk Sat, 10 Sep, 19:12
TJ Frazier Re: svn commit: r1167563 - /incubator/ooo/trunk/main/vcl/Library_vcl.mk Sat, 10 Sep, 20:11
TJ Frazier Re: PLEASE STOP " RE: svn commit: r795631 - in /websites/production/openofficeorg: Tue, 13 Sep, 10:39
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Fri, 16 Sep, 12:20
TJ Frazier Re: svn commit: r1172617 - /incubator/ooo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/build.pl Mon, 19 Sep, 23:22
TJ Frazier Re: [LINUX-BUILD] problem with unoxml Sat, 24 Sep, 12:57
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Mon, 26 Sep, 23:37
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Tue, 27 Sep, 17:29
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Tue, 27 Sep, 17:50
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Wed, 28 Sep, 00:37
TJ Frazier Re: [DISCUSS] Is it worth looking at Confluence Wiki Again? Thu, 29 Sep, 09:33
TJ Frazier Re: svn commit: r796325 - in /websites/production/openofficeorg: ./ content/openofficeorg/ppmc-faqs.html Thu, 29 Sep, 10:05
TJ Frazier Re: svn commit: r796325 - in /websites/production/openofficeorg: ./ content/openofficeorg/ppmc-faqs.html Thu, 29 Sep, 13:58
TJ Frazier Re: [users] Unable to add comment on OpenOffice.org Bugzilla Thu, 29 Sep, 20:32
Terry Ellison Trial upgrade of forums to phpBB v3.0.9 and sync from live Thu, 01 Sep, 11:33
Terry Ellison An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Thu, 01 Sep, 16:46
Terry Ellison Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Thu, 01 Sep, 17:56
Terry Ellison Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Thu, 01 Sep, 18:56
Terry Ellison Administrative controls / management of the mailing lists Thu, 01 Sep, 19:04
Terry Ellison Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Thu, 01 Sep, 19:44
Terry Ellison Re: Administrative controls / management of the mailing lists Thu, 01 Sep, 22:02
Terry Ellison Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Fri, 02 Sep, 05:39
Terry Ellison I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 08:56
Terry Ellison Re: migration Re: I will try to finish my current tasks before I go Fri, 02 Sep, 13:42
Terry Ellison Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 11:31
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 14:29
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 15:21
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 16:54
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 17:09
Terry Ellison Re: An invitation to committers to the OOo Community Forums Sun, 04 Sep, 17:21
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 17:34
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 17:44
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 18:02
Terry Ellison Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Sun, 04 Sep, 21:11
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Sun, 04 Sep, 21:37
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Mon, 05 Sep, 07:35
Terry Ellison Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers Mon, 05 Sep, 14:56
Terry Ellison Migration of the JA Community Forum Mon, 05 Sep, 15:10
Terry Ellison Re: What is needed for Support Forums to be fully integrated into the Apache OpenOffice.org project Mon, 05 Sep, 16:33
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2012178
Oct 20121627
Sep 20121379
Aug 20121724
Jul 20121680
Jun 20122081
May 20122640
Apr 20121579
Mar 20121993
Feb 20121209
Jan 20121268
Dec 20111417
Nov 20111749
Oct 20111672
Sep 20111928
Aug 20111901
Jul 20111267
Jun 20111439