incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stahl <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [code][repo] Integration of CWSs, HOW-TO with hg and git svn and stgit
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:04:07 GMT
On 10.09.2011 20:31, Eike Rathke wrote:
> On Saturday, 2011-09-10 20:19:54 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:

>> and i completely forgot to mention that i've got a linear MQ patch
>> series applying against OOO340 that contains the following:
>>
>> ooo340fixes
>> mingwport35
>>
>> ause131
>> ause130
>> writerfilter10
>> gnumake4
>> sd2gbuild
>
> Nice, will you apply and commit them?

have now committed all patches from the following CWSes:

- ooo340fixes
- mingwport35
- jsc341
- mh8tz (well, a single hunk of a single patch, the rest seemed obsolete)
- tkr41
- sw34bf06
- fs34c
- slidesorter1
- calc69
- automationooo340m0

the following CWSes have a 3.4 target but seem to be empty:

- tkr40
- jl167
- os152
- svg101

the following CWSes have a 3.4 target and are not integrated:

- jl166: this ugly critter contains lots of duplicate patches, and when
you finally manage to apply it the darn thing breaks the smoketest.
somebody who knows the basic interpreter should take a look at it.

- mba34issues01: somebody said that he would do this one;
  Mathias, how long do we have to wait...  :)