incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] turn off mail address mangling at Gmane
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 00:57:03 GMT
On 09/09/2011 02:25 AM, Michael Stahl wrote:
> On 05.09.2011 13:20, Michael Stahl wrote:
>>
>> hi all,
>>
>> the ooo-dev list is available at gmane.org for NNTP access and via a web
>> frontend [0].
>>
>> currently accessing this list via Gmane presents users not with the real
>> mail addresses of posters, but with mangled mail addresses, for example
>> <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>.
>
> funnily posting this through Gmane resulted in it de-mangling my example ;)
>
>> thus i propose to disable the address mangling at Gmane.
>>
>> If there are no objections to the above proposal within 72 hours then
>> I will invoke Lazy Consensus and proceed to implement the above
>> proposal.
>
> looks like nobody objected, so we have lazy consensus on this.
> i'll try to fix it now.
>
> regards,
>  michael

Still there:
http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.devel
<http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.apache.incubator.ooo.devel&edit=t>

Encode 	encrypt

If you've already submited the 'edit', sometimes it takes awhile for
Lars to get around to making the change(s). If so, you can prod
gmane.org on gmane.org/gmane.discuss.