incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Fix me: Abnormalities during bootstrap
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 10:51:29 GMT
Hi,

my wntmsci12.pro build has finished but the packaging process stopped
due to a missing so_activex.dll. This is abnormal because I disabled
activex build in winenv.set.sh environment and additionally exported
DISABLE_ACTIVEX to TRUE within my Cygwin shell environment.

a log snipplet is here:
http://pastebin.com/2KFrqG0W

>>> writerfilter is a build/dmake module, GNU make isn't involved there, so
>>> something else seems to give problems on your system.
>>
>> perhaps it's the virus scanner. If it breaks again I will go offline and
>> disable the AV engine at compile time.
>
> Virus scanner and cygwin sometimes don't go together well. But even
> without a virus scanner cygwin produces surprising errors at times.

Any clue how to work-around this ? Perhaps by touching so_activex.dll
within the output tree ?

Kind regards, Joost