incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Fix me: Abnormalities during bootstrap
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:13:54 GMT
Hi,

whilst building wntmsci12.pro my first time ever I saw some quirks that
need healing hands:

bootstrap aquires external files via hg.services.openoffice.org

I SVN'ed trunk from Apache domain and I think these externals should not
use hg.services any more. Would it be possible to move them to an Apache
domain based server ?

After starting the build process on my Win7 64bit notebook (dual core
Intel 2.8 Ghz with 8 GB memory) it quite often stopped but rebuilding
went always fine (until now; I'm still compiling binfilter). I thought
it might be useful to implement a watchdog process watching
stderr/stdout that restarts dmake as soon as the build breaks but it
needs to interpret the error thrown.

Documentation at
http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Windows
was really helpful despite I had to disable ATL

Kind regards, Joost