incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stahl <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [LINUX-BUILD] Developer Education -- Building on Linux event starts now
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 19:25:42 GMT
On 07.09.2011 21:08, Pavel Janík wrote:
>> it seems Eike has already committed your suggestion :)
>>
>> well, i don't care that much either way... as long as we can get a
>> working --with-lang build :)
>
> Yup. And that should be done now.
>
> Right now, we have to test if need source_config file and then we should be done with
the first step.

AFAIK source_config is the only way to get build.pl to look outside the
"main" repository/directory, so it is necessary.

given that we now have a more fixed directory layout with the SVN repo,
i guess it should be possible to hardcode the path to the "extras"
directory and have configure put something in the environment or just
make build.pl respect gb_REPOS which already exists, then we can finally
get rid of this source_config nonsense.