incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 21:46:29 GMT
On 2011-09-02 1:14 PM  Tony Stevenson wrote:
> On 2 Sep 2011, at 20:00, Larry Gusaas wrote:
>> Their subscribe page  also states "Please do not subscribe
lists that don't want to be carried by Gmane." That has not been decided by this project yet.
> Well, if no one raises any concerns in next 72 hours, just go and add the list.  If the
project wants to then be removed, I'm sure that can be arranged too.
> In other words, follow a CTR process for this.

On Dennis wrote " It would be better if you had one of the Apache PPMC
it (i.e., any
of the committers)."

Too much contradictory advice on this project, in my opinion.

My two suggestions for Gmane settings:
1. Posting permissions    √ Posting allowed (default)
2. Encrypt addresses  do not check this box unless you want Dennis upset about subjects getting

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada