incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] This list is migrating to ooo-users-d1GL8uUpDdXTxqt0kkDzDmD2FQJk+8+b-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@public.gmane.org
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:00:23 GMT
On 2011-09-02 12:28 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
> I meant, what is required to get ooo-users on Gmane.  Does this
> require anything from the ooo-users moderators, or can this be done by
> you, since this is a public mailing list that anyone can subscribe to,
It is probably best done by a  contributor to this project. There are options, such as the

encryption of email addresses, allowing of posting through list by everyone or only subscribers

to the mailing list or by no one that I would not feel comfortable deciding on behalf of the

project. I know my preferences but they may not be the same as the projects preferences.

Their subscribe page http://gmane.org/subscribe.php  also states "Please do not subscribe
lists
that don't want to be carried by Gmane." That has not been decided by this project yet.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com