incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: ooo-users list now available
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:16:01 GMT
 Hi Rob,

 Perhaps you should use the new list for the education event?
 Given that we haven't made any release yet I think this would
 also serve to feed the user archive with the build instructions.

 Just a thought, if this is more of a developer event and/or
 you also plan a walkthrough the code then I guess it's OK
 to keep it in -dev.

 Cheers,

 Pedro.