incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Forum <"OOo ...@nike.apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Add 2 more tags to structure our communication on this mailing list
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 09:41:24 GMT
[EXTENSIONS] is too long. Perhaps [OXT] will be better?

----- Mail original -----
De: "Jürgen Schmidt" <jogischmidt@googlemail.com>
À: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Envoyé: Samedi 3 Septembre 2011 10:27:59
Objet: [PROPOSAL] Add 2 more tags to structure our communication on this mailing list

Hi,

announce the EOL of this lists in the near future and to invite people to
join this list for further discussion. To make it easier to follow specific
discussions on api and extension relevant topics i would like to add 2 new
tags [API] and [EXTENSIONS] in the existing list of tags. If nobody has any
objections i will add them.

Juergen