incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shao Zhi Zhao <zhaos...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [legal] How to clarify, if usage of Boost C++ source libraries is allowed
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:13:35 GMT

hi,

who will response to the submitted JIRA issue?

thanks

mail:zhaoshzh@cn.ibm.com
tel:54747
Address:2/F,Ring Bldg. No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8,
Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193,
P.R.China

             Oliver-Rainer
             Wittmann
             <orwittmann@googl                                          To
             email.com>                ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org,
                                                                        cc
             2011-09-27 21:27
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [legal] How to clarify, if
             Please respond to         usage of Boost C++ source libraries
             ooo-dev@incubator         is allowed
                .apache.org

Hi,

here is the link to the submitted JIRA issue -

Best regards, Oliver.