incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wanda Phillips <wetcoastwri...@me.com>
Subject Re: Status of existing OOo user guides
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:47:09 GMT
Jean,
You will be missed! Your dedication, attention to detail, and global view of the project made
the wheels turn and kept the work on track. With Hazel and you moving on, we'll have big boots
to fill.
I appreciate your effort and I wish I had been able to work more closely with you.
Thank you for shouldering the burden this far,

Wanda
...in order to understand the true nature of reality, we must realize that nothing ever really
happens.
Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso, Rinpoche, Sun of Wisdom (Shambhala Publications), 3-4.