incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: AOO fr-documentation project
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:30:19 GMT
Le 5 sept. 11 à 18:28, Guy Waterval a écrit :

> Hi all,
>

>  My name is Guy Waterval, Belgian, living in Switzerland.

Hello Guy  :-)

> I'm Lab technician in biology. I haven't a professional skill of
> technical writer but I was regularly deeply involved in the
> maintain of the Quality
> Assurance System (GLP) by my former employers.
>
> Languages : French (able to translate English / German to French,
> but not reverse, sorry).
>
> I've written some documentation about OO.org 3.3.0 on my website
> which I'm using now as a raw material (it's largely perfectible) to
> write an end-user documentation about Lotus Symphony.
> If you find this documentation useful as a raw material for your
> AOO documentation project, you can have it. If necessary, I could
> relicense it with the Apache Licence.

Am I correct to add an entry on this page :  https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/OOOUSERS/User+Guides ?

Can someone confirm ?

>  To view :
>
> http://www.softenpoche.com/sep/tt/index1.html
> http://www.softenpoche.com/sep/impress/index.html

I can say this documentation is really awesome, and usefull. W

>  To download :
> http://www.softenpoche.com/sep/tt/texte.zip
> http://www.softenpoche.com/sep/impress/impress.zip
>
> The ongoing documentation i've began about Lotus Symphony (in its
> actual state) :
> http://www.softenpoche.com/sep/docs/symphony.odt

I think Rob will appreciate this one  :-)

>  To avoid dispersion of ressources and effort, I've decided, after
> discussion with the group of Eric Bachard, of joining EducOOo and
> to work closely with them.

Yes, I read (but didn't answer yet) your mail, and we feel honored,
for a lot of reasons. Thanks a lot, sincerily !

> Please, thanks to consider that if I'm interested to collaborate
> with the AOO project, my technical knowledge (essentially end user)
> and my English
> level are too weak to involve me deeply in the Apache foundation.

Again, a big Thank you for your donation !

With best regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə