incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: QUASTE working?
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:49:11 GMT

On Sep 7, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Raphael Bircher wrote:

> Hi Dave
>
> This is not a buildbot or samething like that. This is the VCL Testtool. It's a Tool
witch is designed to run Testcase fully automaticly. It's similar to a User interact with
OOo. So it's a Gui function test.

Jenkins (forked from Hudson) is such a tool, these are the various continuous integration
tools that Apache Infrastructure currently offers. If AOOo wants QUASTE and TCM on Apache
Infrastructure then it may be hosted with these processes.

Anyway, do what is necessary. My pointers are for information and not an endorsement.

Regards,
Dave

> Greetings Raphael
>
> Am 08.09.11 01:00, schrieb Dave Fisher:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Apache has various build services:
>>
>> http://ci.apache.org/
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>> On Sep 7, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Alexandro

>>> I'm actualy not sure if we realy want to use Quaste. Quaste was a special tool
for our automated tests. But they never worked well outside SUN. Automated Tests are a nice
Idea, but there Results has to be reliably. And If you know how many menpower SUN and Oracle
investegate to maintain this tests... I'm not sure if we will do the same.