incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Lost in translation
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:59:21 GMT
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 8:44 AM,  <oooforum@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. ;-)
>
> My name is Cyril Beaussier and I manage the french forum.
> I take care of fr.ooo website incidentally since community peoples leave to LibO.

Hello Cyril,

We've received recent complaints of spam on that list, and need some
help with list moderation.  We have not found anyone who has
moderation rights there.

> I would like to know how is the process of translation in native language. Before, Oracle
had set up a pootle server. But it seems to be offline now.

We will need to set up our own Pootle server.  We have many services
to migrate to Apache:  mailing lists, wiki, Bugzilla, support forums,
extensions, etc.  We are making some good progress, but still there is
much work to do.

Do you know who was the admin of the Pootle server?  Was this a
"vanilla" Pootle install, or was it customized?

Regards,

-Rob