incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dissatisfaction amongst the community admins, moderators and volunteers
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:49:55 GMT
On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rob and all,
>
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>> Yes, Hirano-san, take your time.  There is no advantage to rushing
>> this.  In fact, we can all take some time to cool down as well.
>
> Good.  Thanks.
> :)
>
>> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOODEV/Changes+integrate+the+forums+into+the+AOOo+project
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
> Can I edit the wiki page?
> I would like to add some info about admins and moderators of 10
> community forums such as EN, ES, FR, HU, IT, JA, NL, PL, VI and ZH.

The AOOo has two Confluence wikis:

The Dev wiki (write access only to committers):
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOODEV/Wiki+Home

and

The Community wiki (anyone can sign up for an account):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Wiki+Home

>From what Drew says, it sounds like there is also discussion at the
forums.   If the forum volunteers want a wiki to collaborate on, they
are of course welcome to start a page on the AOOo community wiki.

-Rob