incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject ooo-users list now available
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 17:51:18 GMT
Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets.  And thanks, Joe.

Moderators are automatically subscribed, I think.  Others can join
with an email to ooo-users-subscribe.incubator.apache.org

Follow up items, which I'd welcome help with:

1) Once the archives are created, which can take a day, we should
update our "lists of lists" [1] [2]

2) The existing OOo users list should be notified about this new list,
with instructions on how to subscribe

3) Maybe shut down the OOo users list?  Or at least update the website
to steer users here.

4) There was talk of a customized post footer with unsubscribe and
basic support & FAQ info, to reduce the incident of list rookie
problems.