incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Umbrella projects
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:48:33 GMT
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just thinking.... Could also handle this like we do with podling
committer votes, where we cc the IPMC on the initial vote thread and
the results.

So a language list could do a similar thing:  cc the ooo-dev list
initially, including an English translation of the proposal, so the
PPMC is fairly notified.  Then continue with the vote on their NL
list, but cc ooo-dev on the results.

So votes can occur on other threads, but they all must include ooo-dev
on the initial [VOTE] and [VOTE][RESULTS] posts.

Would that make everyone happy?