incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [LINUX-BUILD] Developer Education -- Building on Linux event starts now
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:21:45 GMT
As a reminder, the blog post on this event is here:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/apache_openoffice_org_developer_education

By my calculations it is already tomorrow in Asia, albeit very early.
 But it is a good idea to started with the thread.

Those who can help are encouraged to monitor the list as well as
#dev.openoffice.org on freenode.  As we get reports of issues, respond
with them on this thread.  We can then go back through the read at a
later date to pull out issues we can address in the documentation
and/or the build scripts.

What are we looking for?

1) Errors in the build instructions

2)  Errors in the build system that broke due to migration to SVN

3) Encouraging new developers to start hacking with the code, to grow
the community

Have fun!

-Rob