incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: Forum integration
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:30:17 GMT
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> With a special exception for anyone who has server and configuration access, all that's
required of *us* (the PPMC and ASF) with regard to the operation of the Forums is oversight.
 I repeat my suggestion to have that be sufficient for now.

Actually, could I ask you to stop forwarding bits and pieces and vote
status and such that they are having on their private forum?  That
only encourages us to comment prematurely.  They should have the
ability to caucus among themselves and develop a fully baked proposal
before having their partially thought through draft ideas tossed onto
this list.  When they want to raise something here, they know how to
do it.

Thanks!

-Rob