incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Create a second incubator podling - the ooo forums
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:44:01 GMT
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Where did you get that from in what I wrote?

Your use of the term "ALL" (in bold characters)

-Rob

a forum would fit into Apache; by your earlier post you do not think there is such a mechanism.
Might Apache be prepared to modify (by extension) their structures to accomodate these?
This becomes a problem for the legal draughtsmen, of course.  The old rule of £minimal change"
ought apply.