incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Editorial Calendar for the project Blog
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 19:11:39 GMT
I've added a wiki page to track this.  I'd like to see if can develop
a cadence of a new post every two weeks.  This should not be too hard
if we have a few volunteers to draft the posts.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Blog

The target audiences are generally external to this project and those
who are subscribed to the ooo-dev list.  So think of the larger Apache
community, OpenOffice users, the larger OOo community, the press, etc.

Please take a look and sign up for a future post.  Or even just
suggest a future top and maybe someone will volunteer to write it up.

Some possible future topics could be:

- relaunch of the support forums

- how to report a bug

- high level description of the migration effort

-  high level description of the IP review process

- review of the various project-related mailing lists and the
transition to Apache.  Where do users go for what?

-Rob