incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugzilla e-mail is bouncing and other e-mail issues
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 14:10:38 GMT
It sounds like there was general agreement to make all notifications
go to ooo-issues@i.a.o.  But did anyone follow through (or is anyone
intending to follow through) with a JIRA issue, as Mark requested?

I'm happy to do this myself, but I think it would be better for
someone with more background in how BZ was working before to engage
with Infra@ on this.

-Rob