incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug reporting, handling rules
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:18:31 GMT
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> Prior to this post this person was using OOo@athena.apache.org
>
> How are either of these real or valid? Is this post coming from the test forum?
>
> Shouldn't a moderator turn this subscription off? (or not allow it in?)

I'm a list moderator.  What's the argument for unsubscribing the user?
 Is it causing technical problems?  Is the user being disruptive?

I'd recommend handling this via respectful discussion with the user on
the list, expressing your concerns.  I don't see anything here that
demands urgent and drastic action.  The user has made good
contributions to discussions on several threads.

-Rob