incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Administrative controls / management of the mailing lists
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 22:33:08 GMT
You two are some of the smartest admins I know, and I've known a few.
With mastery obviously comes strong opinions and equally strong
working habits.  This is probably the largest migration effort Apache
has ever done.  It is certainly a huge effort from OOo's perspective,
since it is a technical, procedural and social change.  We obviously
really need both of your help in the coming days and weeks.   Can we
find a way to cool off rather than escalate?  Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks,

-Rob