incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Lost in translation
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 20:53:20 GMT
On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<> wrote:
> Hello Cyril,
> We do not know about translation in native language yet.  We do not know here about
the pootle server.

Speak for yourself, Dennis.  We have several list participants here
who know about Pootle.  And we have several OOo translators active on
this list.  Why would you suggest otherwise?

> A question for you:
> Do you also take care of mailing lists?  Do you know who does?

You should read a thread before responding.  I already asked Cyril
this question and he already responded.  That was yesterday.  He said
he was not involved with the mailing lists and suggested
talking to Eric Bachard.

>  - Dennis
had set up a pootle server. But it seems to be offline now.
> Merci

View raw message