incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: [patch] Removal of Windows build requirement on unicows.dll - issue 88652
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:56:36 GMT
Is anyone else building on Windows right now?

If not, we have a logistical problem.  Oliver is not a committer, but
he is producing a good number of patches for the Windows build that no
one else seems to be testing and integrating.

I can think of two ways of solving this problem.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have created a patch to remove the Window build requirement on unicows.dll
> - see issue 88652
> The patch contains already the patch which (Caolan
> McNamara) has provided and attached to this issue.
> Can someone please review and test the patch and commit it to the
> reprository.
> Thanks in advance,
> Oliver.

View raw message