incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planet OpenOffice?
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:42:39 GMT
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@openoffice.org> wrote:
> I run the site http://planetopenoffice.org
>
> If there is anything I could help with.

So we had two different Planet OpenOffice.org's, one at [1] and one at
[2]?  Or are they mirrors or redirects of the same thing?

I don't see any value to having two of these.  If you want to continue
running your own, we could link to yours.  Or if you wanted to bring
yours into the project, we could do that also.

What do you think?

-Rob

[1]  http://planetopenoffice.org
[2] http://planet.services.openoffice.org/