incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LINUX-BUILD] Developer Education -- Building on Linux event starts now
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:01:38 GMT
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 3:13 AM, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Le 6 sept. 11 à 20:21, Rob Weir a écrit :
>
>> As a reminder, the blog post on this event is here:
>>

>> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/apache_openoffice_org_developer_education
>>

> Can we aggregate with another blog (.e.g mine ?) ? I'd like to explain what
> we currently do with the students from Epitech Paris, I'm mentoring, or what
> is scheduled with the 2 other who'll join us soon (from Ecole Centrale
> Nantes, France)

Hi Eric,

There is an Apache-wide blog aggregator for Committers.  Instructions
for how to add your blog to the list is here:

http://planet.apache.org/

I don't think the AOOo project blog can aggregate other blogs.

That reminds me, we should probably look at migrating the Planet
OpenOffice.org aggregation as well.  I will start a separate thread on
this.

-Rob