incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugzilla e-mail is bouncing and other e-mail issues
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:48:49 GMT
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Matt Richards <mrichards@gmail.com> wrote:
> heh, when did that happen? Must have missed the email about the ooo-issues
> list.

ooo-issues was created when the podling was initially created.  Since
it was part of the initial configuration, like ooo-dev, there was
never discussion on this list about requesting it.

The discussion about the Bugzilla notification bouncing was in a
thread called "Bugzilla e-mail is bouncing and other e-mail issues",
starting on Sept 5th.

-Rob