incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Who wants to build OpenOffice?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 23:56:24 GMT
I had to wait until I got home to check the command history.

One thing I noticed.  I did:

sudo apt-get build-dep openoffice.org

That is what the Building Guide currently instructs for Ubuntu:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Build_Instructions

I'm seeing others in this thread say they did:

sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice

That's my dependency problem right?

-Rob