incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: about performance project
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:06:00 GMT
2011/9/15 dongxiaohong <dongxiaohong@redoffice.com>:
> hi every committee:
>
> i have one question to ask.
>
> recently, i have visited
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice+Domains
>
> i want to how about "Incubator project - Performance" which was taked care by us - Redoffice
in OOo community. if probably, i expect Redoffice would like to be responsible for it  continually.
In our department, Tianbo (Tianbo@300.cn) are responsible for the project in Redoffice at
present.

That is good news.  Performance is very important.  Thank you.

As you can see, there is a lot of activity related to migrating
content from the Oracle-hosted servers to Apache.  We've moved
Bugzilla and are in the process of moving the wiki and support forums
and website.

Since we do not have Kenai at Apache, I don't think we will have the
many formal projects that OOo has on their website.  It probably makes
more sense to think of having:

1) A section on the wiki dedicated to performance

2) A directory in SVN with performance test scripts and analysis files

3) Discussions occurring on the ooo-dev list.

-Rob