incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ooo-user] was RE: users@openoffice.org [Was: Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org]
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 02:21:04 GMT
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Hmm, for (2) I think you have to use orcmid@msn.com for me, then.  Most of my e-mail
addresses (including orcmid@apache.org) are not associated with an SMTP server, if I get your
drift.

> Where do we learn how to send the commands involved in (2).

If you are a moderator for a list, you can send a blank email to
foo-help.  So, for example, to ooo-users-help@i.a.o

That will return a list of moderator commands.

> If you want to experiment on how strong that condition is, register both of those addresses
above, and I'll see if only one of them works.