incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Get lazy consensus on to recommend that the trademark permission be granted to TLM Ltd
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 13:23:17 GMT
On 8 September 2011 13:39, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> I don't see proper attribution that OpenOffice.org is a trademark of the
> Apache Software Foundation on theingots.com. Otherwise, OK!

I have fixed it so if you hover the mouse on the image it gives the
attribution. Do you think that is ok? Another approach would be to make a
page with all the attributions of any logos we use and then link that to the
home page.  If there are any other places you think we need to do anything
just let me know.

On the podling's site we are using "OpenOffice.org and the seagull logo are

--
Ian