incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Certification
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:36:51 GMT
Just a note to say our meeting in Ecuador with IBEC went well. They are
targeting private schools and government employees in 480 identified
centres, with OpenOffice training leading to our certification, across
Panama, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. It's going to take at least a few months
to get this underway as still some technical details to sort out. We also
had a good meeting with a German vocational school and that could lead to
further development in public schools and other countries. We are planning
to go to Brasil early next year. Project planning meeting in Prague 3/4
December. If anyone is interested in joining us just send me an
e-mail. Link<http://bit.ly/qAqLR2>to an overview of what we have.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940