incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Richards <mricha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Introduction] Getting involved with Apache OOo
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:32:39 GMT
Thanks for the welcome.

I'm bringing this thread back as I've been a little more active recently and
am a new name around OOo and Apache. Some may have missed the initial post
as there has been a lot of emails going through this list.

Wanted to add that I've got experince with MedaWiki as well as various forum
software out there (at least the administration side).

--
--Matt