incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Richards <mricha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Introduction] Getting involved with Apache OOo
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:59:45 GMT
Thanks for the information. I've signed up on the users ML, though that does
not appear to be that active just yet. I've not bothered to signup on any of
the older existing MLs as I figure those will eventually disappear. I've
given a quick glance at the current incubator website thus far. Have not dug
real deep into the project migration information on the wiki (only a little
bit on the wiki/forums). Still struggling a little bit here and there with
learning the Apache way of things, digging around as much as I can before I
bother people with questions..

--
--Matt